We are pleased to announce that we have been appointed as authorized Citrix distributor in Malaysia.
Citrix offers integrated technology services that make the world’s apps and data secure and easy to access. We give organizations the power to let people work anywhere, at any time, while giving IT the control to ensure that critical systems are always available and secure. With market-leading solutions for app delivery, mobility, file sharing, and networking, Citrix helps organizations of all sizes achieve the speed and agility necessary to grow and succeed in a rapidly changing world.
• Citrix powers the future of work with Digital Workspaces that provide the secure delivery of apps & data. The core elements of the technology include:
• App Delivery Network: a network that is “app-fluent” and ensures the security and performance needed, regardless of the connection.
• SD-WAN: Software defined wide area networks that replace expensive, fixed circuits and hardware, while improving performance and security.
• File Sharing: Enterprise grade file sharing and document workflows technology that is cloud based and meets industry’s toughest security compliance standards.
• VDI and App Virtualization: the ability to provision, secure and deliver all apps – Windows, web & mobile – and Desktops as services.
• Enterprise Mobility: Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management
• Private, Public, Hybrid Clouds: The flexibility to choose the infrastructure deployment that best suits your needs
For more details on Citrix, please visit www.citrix.com
Established since year 2000, Netpoleon Group is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. It is now a leading regional VAD (Value- Added Distributor) in the area of IT Network & Security. Netpoleon Group is dedicated to providing reliable and efficient support services such as market development, product expertise, technology evaluation, logistic management, post-sales implementation and maintenance of engineering services that will bolster channel partners’ competitiveness for winning businesses.
For more details on Netpoleon, please visit www.netpoleons.com